Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 First Trip - Hanoi

Really looking forward for our 4 days 3 night trip to Hanoi - 16th Jan 09 to 19th Jan 09. After I graduated 3 years, this will be my first trip travel with my coursemates. Everyone busy with their lives. Sometimes have the intention to go travel together some how timing not really good. This trip we 'on' very fast. Within 2 days we already booked the Air Asia flight.

A bit troublesome is me and Rita need to take bus from SG to JB, meet Chai Hoon and together depart to KL then take cab to LCCT. Anyway, we can meet Chai Hoon that now working in JB (almost 3 years didn't meet her after graduated). We can chat along the way to KL. Not bad too!

My year 2009 first trip! Looking forward..

6 comments:

Kai and Baobei said...

fren, 旅途愉快!:)新年新旅程,take care ya :) enjoy as crazy as u can! I like the way you planned for the trip, 说走就走,爽快! :)

sharon said...

Thanks ya! 'on' too fast! Until end up take too mnay days of leaves..

haan said...

3 nights.. i think jz enough for hanoi itself.. no halong bay, no sapa..

Kai and Baobei said...

eh,还没回来啊?旅程爽吗?:P faster update ur blog, hehehehe, i got nothing to read in office leh

sharon said...

Now alr in Sekinchan. We didn't go Sapa cz insufficient time. Only Hanoi n Halong Bay. Update more after I back to SG.

haan said...

faster lo, waiting for your new posts about your vietnam trip!! :P