Monday, September 14, 2009

1000 Days Anniversary

Me and Hooi both are those type that lazy to celebrate during Valentine, Christmas, Birthday, anniversary and so on...

To my surprise, Hooi dated me to go Esimrada at Chijmes that near City Hall. He told me that we had not been going for good food such an age. His colleague, Grace recommended this place to him. I never suspected anything fishy and agreed we would go there for dinner.


The ambiance was nice.


I like the wall paint





Our Dishes



I highly recommended their Tiramisu!

We asked for bills before we left. The waiter passed me 1 white box and told me it was the gift from my boyfriend, Hooi! I was stunned! Neither was my birthday, nor anniversary?? I still did not get Hooi until he wish me HAPPY 1000 days anniversary!!..Oh i c, is our 1000 days anniversary..


Such a surprise I really touch!

5 comments:

wendy said...

wow..
so sweet and hooi so romantic..
haha~~

YEN said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

haha, someone cant concentrate during lesson today LOL keep looking at the watch!

LY

Heman said...

哗,你的男人很浪漫哩...通常男生都不会注意这些第N天恋爱的。很不错噢!

sharon said...

I also never expect he will remember such XXX days aniversary. Embarrssed to say that me as a girl should be more sensitive abt this, but i don't even remember!paiseh paiseh