Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mind Cafe

I had missed out to blog the gathering in Mind Cafe few weeks ago. Mind Cafe is a board game cafe base in Singapore, where I think is a good place for families, colleagues and friends to meet up for board games over snacks and drinks.

Adeline was the one that came out with the idea going there. My first question to her was: "Is the game need to think much? I prefer brainless game ler! Work so stress already still need to think ar?" She told me: "Don't worry, I also play brainless game!" Great! Lip Yung cannot make it cause he already had appointment go to 'roll ball' with his friends! Finally, Adeline, Ma Yin, Terrence, Lee Lian and me met up in Mind Cafe at Boat Quay in Sunday afternoon. We chose Mind Cafe at Boat Quay caused had promotion for Happy Hours - 5 hours with free flow of drinks for only $7.50.


It was quite fun to have this type of cafe for gathering. Most of the games we did not know how to play, so we asked the attendant to recommend "brainless games" and taught us how to play.

Board Games on the Shelves


Let's start our games...



Time passed very fast! I left about 6pm cause had appointment with Hooi. And they proceeded their games and had seafood dinner in Boat Quay.

Mind Cafe is an ideal place for gathering. Should ask Carol and Mervin along next time during weekend.

No comments: