Sunday, October 17, 2010

十全十美 10.10.10 ROM

Location: Persatuan Budhha Taiping Temple
Date : 10.10.2010

Although the date and application for our ROM already fixed and settled 2 months ago, however, I still did not find myself over excited on the ROM event. Weird. Weird.

We drove from Sekinchan in Saturday afternoon and stayed in Taiping overnight. On that day morning, Hooi and I brought along our IC then proceeded to Persatuan Taiping Buddhist Temple which is only about 10 minutes from Hooi’s house. By the time we reached there, the temple was so crowded. The ceremony started at 11am sharp. Since we queued under No. 15, out of 47 couples, we waited for our turn to be called to sign on the so called ‘卖身契’ then proceed to exchange our wedding bands. The Register soon announced us as official husband and wife, followed by the Certificate of Marriage. I really felt that I had committed to marriage after the Register informed us to vow in front of him. I did not know how to describe that kind of feeling at the point in time. Maybe just like my parents said ‘长大了’!

Well, the ceremony was ended with all the 47 couples to take group photo so that the reporter can publish on the local edition in Perak.


Yeah! We had completed our ROM. Let proceed with next step of preparation…

No comments: