Thursday, December 11, 2008

Din Tai Fung


Once ranked as one of the Top Ten best Restaurants worldwide by The New York Times, the original Din Tai Fung in Taiwan has opened branches all over Asia and the United States.

I had never try Din Tai Fung in Singapore. Last week I managed to dine in Din Tai Fung, Midvalley, which is famous for the signature xiao long bao (small steam dumpling).

Appetizer (开胃招牌小菜) RM2

Carrot Juice RM6


Cha Jiang Ramen (炸酱拉面) RM12
Taste not bad. Maybe I don't really like minced pork.


Xiao Long Bao RM 8
I like it very much.


Shrimp Steam Dumpling (虾肉篜饺) RM10.80

I felt the skin too thick. Don't really like it.


Ginko Yam (白果芋泥) RM6.80
Very small portion, but taste absolutely good! I simply like it!


Added up 5% GST + 10% service charge = RM54.75.

2 comments:

wendy said...

walao..
eat holiao again??
haha..
i prefer the ramen n the dumpling, look nice..>.<

Kai and Baobei said...

i prefer xiao long bao, if it's juicy enough, hehehehe