Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally Pick Up My Book

I managed to grab 3 books from Popular in City Square last weekend. There has been such an age i read book since i changed to my current job (just a lame excuse!).


1. The Last Lecture (最后的演讲) by Randy Pausch and Jeffrey Zaslow

2. The Alchemist (牧羊少年奇幻之旅)by Paulo Coelho

3. The Grand Overland Voyage II (彳亍地平线) by 林悦 and 林剑强


I didn't realize since when I like to read travel blogs and books. I bought The Grand Overland Voyage I few years ago. Then now bought the second series. One of my ex-colleague used to recommend me The Alchemist when I did my part time job in MPH bookstore last time. That time I had no time to read until I bought it myself now.

At least I can read up those books for few more months when I am on the way to work everyday. Perhaps i can finish them..perhaps..

2 comments:

haan said...

sister, the book (chi chu di ping xian II) was out mid last year lo...

sharon said...

Ya, i knew but didn't buy until this year.