Sunday, December 21, 2008

X-Mas Decoration 2008 in Orchard

During my 5 years studies in UTM, Johor I had never been to Orchard to celebrate or countdown Christmas, although JB and Singapore just a causeway across.

Since this year I start to work here of course no excuse for me to say never has the chance to feel the Christmas atmosphere. I won't celebrate my Christmas here because I had applied leave back Sekinchan to attend Mia Hee's and Aik Kah's wedding. Anyhow, Carol, Mervin, Hooi and I decided to go Orchard yesterday before Christmas eve. I think chrsitmas eve will be more crowded. Nowadays I feel myself seems getting older - no more countdown for me because I will feel headache to see many people.


Inside TakashimayaOrchard Road


Other Communities - Only managed to capture few communities


1 comment:

Kai and Baobei said...

eh quite nice leh the celebration there !! We went there last year but not as happening as what you shown. Great ~ ! We din go this year coz quite expensive la to go SG.