Monday, December 8, 2008

Midvalley I

Bumped with Kai and Win in midvalley yesterday when had my tea break at Sweet Chat! What a small world can meet both my schoolmates when I did my shopping two days in KL! Our last meet was during Chinese New Year ba! They still the same, physical wise still the same, easy to recognize.

I don't know is it very common to bump up with some one we know in KL, at least I did it when i did my shopping in KL yesterday. There has been such a long time don't have such warmth feeling. Maybe I don't have much friends or more accurately is colleagues in Singapore. My friends are only the few colleagues in my office. That's all my world.Feel sad..

5 comments:

Kai and Baobei said...

Huh! Easy to recognize?! Is that my tummy so big? Keke. Sorry cant gossip much with you yesterday coz need to teman my family :-P Takut they get bored :-D

sharon said...

Dun worry!We can understand!

Kai and Baobei said...

we also understand you, coz you very syok, can pat toh ~ hehe, you both sweet sweet at sweet chat ~

Innocent i am said...

hey sharon,

ya, can understand how u feel. but then, hope that you can try to reduce the negative feelings towards Singapore. ^^ Alright, see ya in office tml!

Kai and Baobei said...

Jia you. We all live our life in happy mood k? Think of future. :-)